Digital Marketing Executive
We are keen to speak with Digital Marketing Executives regarding an exciting opportunity at Digital Agency based in Lymm. The successful candidate with be responsible for lead generation, digital and email marketing across the company.
PPC, SEO, Email campaign experience would be an advantage.
- Drive customer acquisition, lead generation & retention using direct, digital, email and SMS marketing across direct and indirect sales channels.
- Build and execute PR campaigns
- Building and developing relationships with business parties and external agencies
- Collaboration with Product Managers to ensure successful launch and promotion of new products & services.
- Analyse the performance of campaigns, identify strategic opportunities and facilitate change in order to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Managing several marketing tools across various platforms including social media, PPC, affiliates, PR, events, sponsorship, email marketing and CRM
- Developing creative work with graphic designers, web developers and copywriters
- Coordination of internal engagement campaigns
- Support the planning and analysis of customer marketing activities across all channels.
- Compare campaigns and activities with results, to identify commercially significant patterns and trends.
- Work with marketing team to evolve the price and product proposition.
- Contribute to the creation of marketing collateral; ensuring that content is user orientated and accurate.
- Previous experience in a marketing role (+2 year)
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- High degree of literacy and numeracy
- Confident communicating at all levels
- A team player with a positive “can do” attitude
- Knowledge or previous experience of the telecoms/technology sector
- Familiar in use of Customer Relationship Management systems
- Customer segmentation and data analysis skills
How To Apply
We are looking for an enthusiastic front end developer, to work in a growing agency, that has a creative mind and is proactive in developing UX/UI websites using new developments in code and design.
We require a team member with experience in the following:
Applying to this job you need at least two years experience in the following fields. If you have online portfolio with less than the minimum years experience we would be willing to look at it along with CV & cover letter to the email ([email protected]).
- JQuery / JS
Additional Requirements (Bonus)
- Alternative framework experience’s
- Able to create responsive designs, websites and web applications
- Ability to receive a PSD designs and create a complete working website
Experience with Adobe products:
- Other Adobe or Creative programs
Create code that follows the latest search engine practices and algorithms, and use google webmaster tools and other software to manage disavow links, broken links, redirects and more.
Have an understanding of creating and managing cPanel Accounts and helping clients manage their accounts & email settings with good customer service.
The job is a full time position based in our office in the centre of leafy Lymm village. So if you want to work within a relaxed and fresh team, free of all the large corporate red tape and fit the criteria above then we’d love to hear from you. If you feel that you are the right person for this position then please get in touch, send us your CV and some examples of your work.
Please contact Dan on 01925 75 9669 or email [email protected].
Nothing that fits your skillset? We are always looking for the right people, do you have the skills and determination to make a difference? Get in touch.