We will work with you to set out a strategy that looks at all aspects of your businesses marketing and communication to help you build your business.
We will facilitate a half-day Discovery Workshop to fully explore your brand. This will then inform all future analysis and recommendations. The sessions would broadly cover:
- The current position of your business
- The intention of your business
- Your target audience and current audience
- Your position in the market
- Areas for growth
- Aspirations – what would success look like?
This is a half-day session at either your workplace or the Visions office. It is recommended that all key staff attend this workshop to get the fullest overview of the business.
Following the workshop, we will produce a detailed Analysis of your business and set out intentions for growth and development both in the long term and over the next 12 months. The key areas covered in the document will be:
- Situation Analysis – where are we now?
- Goals and objectives both in the next 12 months and long term
- Target Audiences
- Key Messages
- Tone of Voice – who are we as a brand?
- Key growth targets
- Performance indicators – how will we measure success?
This document will be part of the foundations of all future planning both in terms of marketing and the wider business plan.
Once you are happy with the Analysis we can then move onto the Communications Strategy to plan out how you will achieve the aspirations and growth you desire.
The Strategy will give an overview of the recommended approach to all marketing and communication. The approach will vary for each business but we will identify the best tools and channels – whether they be earned, owned or paid.
- Earned – reviews, feedback, bloggers, press coverage, influencers, sharing of content
- Owned – social media, website, blog, photography, video content, marketing collateral such as flyers and posters, SEO, creative content
- Paid – digital marketing such as pay per click advertising and promoted posts on social media, advertising in publications
If appropriate we will also set out a 12 month forward planner to identify key events in the calendar that can be used to promote your business.
Monthly Planning Session
(2 hours a month)
To ensure all the work put into the analysis and marketing strategy is implemented to its fullest, we highly recommend scheduling a monthly planning session with your team.
Making time for this regular planning is what makes all this strategy and theory come to life. During the sessions, we can work with your team to identify what collateral is needed for upcoming promotions, how new events are going to be advertised and continue to develop fresh and engaging content for social media channels.